A Professionally Monitored Austin Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that can cause costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a Austin monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Austin?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to discover that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Austin flood detector will recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. In the event your Austin flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Austin Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Austin flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (512) 641-0712 today or fill out our form for your free quote.